30K & 40K Inline Muffin Monster
Legendary Performance Only A Muffin Monster Can Provide
The 30K & 40K In-Line Muffin Monster® grinders have been providing peace of mind to treatment plant operators and collections managers for over 40 years. Wastewater professionals repeatedly turn to JWC Environmental’s Muffin Monster for the ultimate solution to cut down troublesome solids and rags that can damage sludge pumps, clog valves and foul treatment equipment – causing costly damage and excessive repairs.
The 30K Muffin Monster® is the workhorse of sludge processing systems. It covers flows from 450 to 2450 gpm (102-556 m3/hr). It has the ability to not only cut through rags and other solids in WAS and RAS but also precondition the sludge to give it a uniform consistency prior to digestion. The 30K Muffin Monster® is also commonly install within dry wells of pumps stations to protect pumps from solids found in the collections systems.
The 40K Muffin Monster® is the even stronger offering with robust 2 ½” (64 mm) hex shafts, larger cutters and a standard 10 HP (7.5 kW) drive motor. The 40K is for the highest solids loading environments like prisons and combined sewer pumps stations as well as sludge systems in larger treatment plants.
All grinders have two rows of hardened steel cutters that rotate at slow speed and with incredibly high-torque to grind down large solids into small particles. 30K Muffin Monsters are also available with Wipes Ready® technologies which are specifically designed for shredding wipes and rags. Wipes Ready cutters shred rags and disposable wipes into small pieces that will not weave back together and form long ropes.
- Prevent damage or clogs in sludge processing pumps, centrifuges, and heat exchangers
- Prevent unplanned maintenance from pump station clog
- Preconditions sludge for improved performance in digesters
- Dual shafted, slow-speed, high-torque grinder easily shreds the toughest debris, including rocks, wood, wipes, hair, clothing, plastic and other debris
- 30K Muffin Monsters offers easy removable cartridge maintenance that allows for overhaul without removing the unit from the pipeline
- Wipes Ready Technology available which prevents materials from forming long strips and reweaving in the waste stream
- Automated Monitoring and Controls to optimize performance and protect against jams
- 30K Units for pipelines up to 12” (305mm) and flows from 450 to 2450 gpm (102-556 m3/hr)
- 40K Units for pipelines up to 20” (50 mm) and flows from 2700 – 6860 gpm (612-1558 m3/hr)