Improve Your ROI With Industrial Wastewater Equipment
Did you know that industrial wastewater equipment can actually help you improve your return on investment (ROI)? If you run a manufacturing facility, you may be dealing with water shortages, high municipality charges, and stringent water quality requirements. In each of these situations, you can easily reduce costs by using wastewater equipment to treat water for internal reuse.
When implementing this equipment, you can reduce or even eliminate the need to spend extra money on raw water or relying on a municipal plant for wastewater treatments.
IPEC Industrial Screening Equipment for Industrial Wastewater
JWC’s line of IPEC industrial screening equipment for industrial wastewater applications are designed to:
- Provide superior solids recovery from waste streams
- Maximize industrial wastewater pre-treatment
- Protect downstream processes
- Reduce further treatment costs
We offer three main types of screening equipment:
- Internally Fed Rotary Drum Screens: Water enters the screen and flow is dispersed into the drum from the head box. The screen drum is rotated with a chain drive, and waste drains through the screen and out of the bottom of the unit. Our IFO, IFU, and IFS Internally Fed Rotary Drum Screens can be customized to fit specific applications, including protein rendering, fruit and vegetable processing, and pulp and paper production.
- Externally Fed Rotary Drum Screens: In an Externally Fed Rotary Drum Screen, water enters through and builds on the drum exterior. Our Externally Fed Screen works well in applications where water has high oil, grease, and scum loadings. It performs well in municipal wastewater operations as well as meat, poultry, seafood, and pulp and paper operations.
- Stationary Sidehill Screens: In this type of screen, wastewater or slurry enters a headbox where solids are kept in suspension. Wastewater overflows the distribution dam onto a steeply sloped ramp that directs flow over the screen surface. Solids are then separated and collected from the discharge lip. JWC’s SHS and SHP Sidehill Screens are economical solutions for the dewatering of solid wastes, particularly in fruit and vegetable processing, breweries, and pulp and paper mills.