The patented Muffin Monster® design has established new standards in product performance and reliability due to decades of technical advancements and innovative design improvements. These rugged sewage grinding machines shred most any material capable of disrupting your system.
With over 35,000 installations, the proven capabilities of the Muffin Monster is legendary in providing solutions for the ever more stringent operational needs arising throughout the industry.
The Muffin Monster sewage grinder has proven itself over the last four decades in the most demanding wastewater solids reduction applications including: pump station protection; sludge, grease or scum lines; septage receiving stations; prison and jail sewer lines and more.
|NEW Wipes Ready Technology||Muffin Monster Product News|
|Success Stories||Muffin Monster Videos||Request a Quote|
Features and Benefits
Dual Shafted Sewage and Sludge Grinder
- Low-speed, high torque grinder handles rags, rocks, wood, clothing, plastics and other debris
- More powerful and capable of grinding a wider variety of solids than single shafted machines and macerators
- Energy efficient 3HP (2.2 kW) motor or optional 5HP (3.7 kW)
- Multiple cutter options to fit each application
Compact and Efficient Design
- Adapts to pipelines or channels with little or no modification
- Custom stainless steel frames allow easy installation in channels, wet wells and pump stations
- In-line Mini and Muffin Monster incorporate easy to remove cutter cartridge
Cartridge Seal Assembly
- High pressure capability up to 90 PSI (6 bar)
- Runs submerged or dry with no seal flush required
High-Flow Side Rails (patented)
- Increases flow capacity and decreases head loss
- Deflects solids into the cutting chamber
Automated Monitoring and Controls
- Automatic load sensing and reversal reduces interrupts and optimizes performance
Ease and Flexibility of Installation
- Adapts to most existing in-line or channel applications with little or no modification to piping or channel
Muffin Monster Manhole – M3 (makes sewer line installation even easier)
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) is high strength and water-tight
- 4′ (1.2m) diameter Manhole; barrel thickness: ½” (12mm)
- Factory-installed guide frame/access ladder make it easy to access the grinder
- Only mainentance is semi-annual inspection
- JWCE’s Santa Ana and Costa Mesa California facilities are registered by UL to ISO9001:2008 #10001313 QM08. JWC International’s Congleton, UK facility is registered by QAS to ISO9001:2008 File #A13056.
- For marine applications the Muffin Monster received a certificate of design assessment from ABS.