Finescreen Process Protection Without The Maintenance
MBR’s and other sensitive treatment equipment along with the increase in rags and wipes in the waste stream has pushed the perforated plate fine screen as the preferred pretreatment technology by plant managers. JWC has responded by offering the industry leading technology – the Finescreen Monster®.
The Finescreen Monster eliminates the brush used on traditional flow through fine screens. Using the JWC’s Staple Guard UHMW perforated screening panels and just spray water, the Monster Finescreen is able to achieve excellent clean off. This has eliminated the maintenance problems brushes create and reduce the potential for material carry-over into the plant.
The Finescreen Monster uses a continuous band of UHMW perforated panels to capture and lift solids out of the channel. Stainless steel panels are also available. A wash water spray system ensures material is sent to the discharge chute and the screen stays free flowing and clear. Debris then drops into the integrated Screenings Washer Monster® for grinding, washing, dewatering and compacting.
- Protection for sensitive treatment equipment
- Lower maintenance with a brushless fine screening system
- Easy to replace individually removable screening panels
- Brushless cleaning system
- Staple Guard UHMW individual screening panels promote better clean-off
- Screen Panel Hole Size 1/8” or 1/4” (3 or 6 mm)
- Channel Depth up to 20’ (6 m) with a max 5’ (1.5 m) discharge height
- Channel Width 2’ to 8’ (.6 to 2.4 m)