Industrial Shredders and Waste Grinders Easily Condition Tough Solids
The 3-SHRED and 3-SHRED-2 waste grinders quickly cut problem solids down to size. These industrial shredders have two rows of sharp, steel cutters that rotate slowly and with incredibly high torque to turn large troublesome solids into small pieces.
The 3-SHRED is a versatile mid-sized industrial shredder that reduces troublesome solids. These waste grinders are designed to easily cut through debris that typically causes problems such as drill cuttings, fish/seafood waste, food waste, and much more. The 3-SHRED-2 is for applications with really tough materials. This model comes equipped with severe duty seals and a 10 hp motor providing almost double the cutting force to take those really tough solids down to size.
The 3-SHRED and 3-SHRED-2 can be configured to meet your specific application needs. Various types of standard cutters to optimize throughput and particle size desired are available. These industrial shredders are built to handle both wet and dry waste and can be arranged for multi-stage grinding – turning large solids into tiny particles. These grinders have received multiple certifications from the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) including a product TYPE Approval and a certification of compliance for meeting MARPOL Annex V.
- Minimize transportation costs by reducing the volume of your waste
- Improve digester or composter system efficiency by increasing the surface area
- Minimize costs by creating a closed-loop system, reusing process waste
- Dual-shafted, slow-speed, high-torque industrial shredders easily grind the toughest debris, including rocks, wood, clothing, plastic and other trash
- Automated monitoring and controls reduce interrupts and optimize grinder performance
- Optional food-grade nickel-plated housing and stainless steel cutting chamber components are available
- Hardened steel cutters for long life
- Integrated steel scrapers are standard which increase throughput and help cutters cleanout faster
- Various cutter configurations and materials are available to optimize the grinder performance for your specific application
- Custom hoppers and stands are available
- Throughput range 40-141 ft3/hr (1.2-4.0 m3/hr)
- Cutting chamber lengths 8-24 inches (200-610 mm)
- Powerful 5-10 hp (4-7.5 kW) motors are available