Protect Solids Handling Pump With The World’s Leading Grinder
Solids Handling Pumps may not be able to handle large debris. You can protect your solids handling pump and any other downstream equipment by installing a Monster Industrial HYDRO grinder. The 3-HYDRO and 4-HYDRO Open Channel grinders can handle much larger debris than your solids handling pumps. Stop pump clogs and pump repairs and keep your processes flowing with a Monster Industrial Grinder.
The 3-HYDRO & 4-HYDRO Open Channel grinders provide complete protection for downstream equipment – including pumps, valves, centrifuges and heat exchangers. Two rows of sharp, steel cutters rotate slowly and with incredibly high-torque to grind large solids that flow through pumps and pipelines into small particles. The 3-HYDRO & 4-HYDRO easily reduce troublesome solids that often cause problems. Typical applications include drill cuttings, oil sands processing, petroleum, pulp and paper mills, chemical plants, fish/beef/poultry processing, manure, and recycling plants.
- Lower maintenance costs because clear pipes and pumps means shorter pump run cycles
- Protects sewage pumps and other downstream equipment by effectively shredding wipes, rags, clothing, plastics, and other tough debris
- Saves electricity due to energy efficient motors
- Dual shafted, slow-speed, high-torque grinder easily shreds the toughest debris, including rocks, wood, wipes, hair, clothing, plastic and other debris
- Compact and efficient design allows installation almost anywhere
- Automated Monitoring & Controls reduce interrupts & optimize grinder performance
- Custom frames for easy installation
- Wipes Ready™ Technology available which prevents materials from forming long strips and reweaving in the waste stream
- Hardened steel cutters for long life
- Various cutter configurations & materials available to optimize the grinder performance for your specific application
- Multiple motor and controller configurations to meet global electrical requirements, including TEFC, IP, etc.
- Immersible and Submersible motors also are available
- Flow Rate is up to 180 gpm (41.4 m3/hr)
- Cutting Chamber Lengths 8-60 inches (200-1,524 mm)
- 5-10 hp (3.7-7.5 kW) motors available