Chain & Rake Monster
Hardworking Monster For High Flow Coarse Screening
This highly efficient continuously raked bar screen is used in headworks, pump stations and storm overflows where large concentrations of debris are expected. The Chain & Rake Monster® is designed to provide quick removal of heavy slugs of material in order to protect downstream processes.
Replaceable rake teeth are bolted to the rake support which is bolted to the chain on each side. They pass through a bottom guide track which avoids the necessity of sprockets and bearings in the sewage flow increasing system life. For units that are 20’ (6 m) and deeper JWC has a design for sprockets in the bottom to help reduce the loads on the chain.
- Heavy Duty Design to provide lowest cost of ownership
- Easy installation with full assemblies and self-contained screen shipped to job site
- Maintenance simplified with pivot frame to easily access bottom of screen
- Pivoted wiper with UHMW blade provides efficient debris removal
- Replaceable rake teeth
- Fully stainless steel bar rack
- Bar Spacing from 1/4” (6 mm) and up
- Channel Widths: From 2’ to 8’ (0.6 m to 2.4 m)
- Channel Depths Up to 25’ (7.6 m) and greater with a 5’ (1.5 m) maximum discharge height