Industrial Wastewater Rental Equipment
The JWC Service Solutions team knows that things happen in wastewater – sometimes without warning. Fortunately we are ready to support you with a plan. For your industrial wastewater needs we can provide DAF rental systems for to help bridge maintenance periods, emergencies or plant expansions. We have a fleet of FRC dissolved gas flotation, dissolved air flotation rental systems as well as belt filter presses that are ready to be deployed to your site.
JWC’s FRC DAF rental skids are available in flow capacities from 20-2,000 gpm (4.5-454 m3/hr) with a variety of gasses including dissolved air, nitrogen, or other gas configurations. The skid mounted DAFs are configured to operated as either standalone wastewater systems or integrated in with existing plant equipment.
Our team of DAF rental experts is ready and able to help you find the right solution to fit your unique situation. Reach out to JWC Service Solutions about about rental rates and equipment availability. The basic information we will require are application details, wastewater characteristics, and delivery time frame requirements.
What’s Included With a DAF Rental System?
Our DAF Rental units are designed to get on-site and get online quickly. We provide all of the necessities including:
- Skid mounted FRC PCL or PWL Dissolved Air Flotation unit
- PVC or SS Flocculator for chemical/influent mixing
- Chemical dosing pumps for coagulant, acid, caustic, and polymer
- Polymer makedown system with tank and mixer
- Pneumatic control panel
- PLC Control Panel with HMI and NEMA 4X enclosure
- Sludge pump
- Air compressor
- Flow meter
- pH transmitter
- Influent and effluent hoses
- On-Site Job box with tools, cables, spare parts, and safety supplies
- Engineering documents
- Operations & maintenance manuals
What are the Client’s Responsibilities?
There are some basic requirement to be considered on the receiving end for properly deploying a rental DAF. They include:
- Ability to Offload skids at point of delivery and place them in a secure area with protection from inclement weather
- Ability of level the DAF skids
- Provide a wastewater influent connection within 50ft of the DAF skid
- Provide a connection for gravity effluent flow within 50ft of the DAF skid
- Supply 480VAC power to PLC panel
- Supply 120VAC power connection within 25 feet of DAF skid
- Supply at least 5 gpm potable water supply within 25 feet of the polymer makedown skid
- Have a means for supply chemicals to meet your specific wastewater needs
- Have sludge holding tanks/totes
- Maintain and clean equipment prior to return to JWC Service Solutions
JWC Service Solutions Benefits
- JWC’s expert FRC DAF Rental team to assist with fitting the right rental dissolved air flotation rental system for your unique needs
- Quick solution to an emergency situation, such as permit limits being exceeded
- Upgrade or expand wastewater capabilities when large capital expenditures are not available
- Short term solution to be able to perform maintenance or cope with wastewater plant construction delays