Conveyors Designed for the Final Stage of Solids Removal
The ULB-T and USB-T Series of drainage and non-drainage conveyors are suitable for conveying most solids and are designed for the final stage of solids removal in industrial and municipal wastewater applications. The USB/UST unit consists of a spiral assembly (shaftless or shafted), transport housing with drainage screen and drain outlet, covers with inlet and outlet fittings, drive system, mounting legs, and controls (optional).
The screw conveyor is a robust and reliable technology used in all manner of industrial and municipal applications. It is typically used to transport solids, semi-solids, and nonflowing solids.
- 304 stainless steel construction provides corrosion resistance and allows the equipment to handle wastewater with lower pH, unlike carbon steel which will rust over time
- Inspection port with easy-access hatches
- Shaft-mounted TEFC washdown-duty motor and gearbox allow washdown at the end of each shift
- Fully enclosed, CEMA 300-compliant with inspection ports for ease of periodic maintenance
- Robust and reliable technology that can be used in multiple applications including food production, plastics, recycling and municipal wastewater
- Packaged solution with rotary drum screen for screening and solids removal
- 6, 8, 10, 12, 16 and 20-inch models
- 1 to 16 cubic yards/hour of wet solids (35% loading @ 18 RPM – municipal sewage)
- The length of the conveyor is based on customer requirements