Skid Mounted In-line Grinders – A Plug-in and Grind Solution
Our 3-HYDRO In-line Monster Industrial Grinder is now offered as a skid mounted solution for plug in and grind flexibility. Our commercial shredders are an ideal option for tank bottom cleaning and solids control operations. The powerful grinder can easily reduce troublesome solids, including rocks, wood, paraffin and other debris that can damage centrifuges, clog pumps and bring operations to a halt. Additionally, by grinding larger solids down to size fluid recovery through centrifuges can be enhanced. This skid mounted design is ready to ship to your site, uncrate it and easily move the system to wherever you need it, plug it in, and you are ready to grind!
The skid mounted Monster Industrial in-line grinder system is pre-wired with NEMA 7, UL Certified explosion proof controls and motors for hazardous location. The 40 foot (12 meter) cable with plug makes the electrical connection a breeze. The portable skid is designed for safe movement by forklift or crane. Just move to site, plug it in and connect to your system – you are ready to start grinding!
- Portable and designed for easy, quick installation.
- Protect pumps from clogs or damage that can shut down a solids control operations.
- Cut centrifuge maintenance costs and lengthen life.
- Effectively shreds rocks, wood and other tough debris.
- Built around the industry proven 3-HYDRO In-line grinder.
- Bolts to any pipeline 4”-12” (100-300 mm).
- Pre-wired with 40 foot (12 meter) plug in connection.
- Explosion proof motor and controller (NEMA 7 UL Certified).
- Dimensions (LxDxH) 4 x 1.8 x 6.8 feet (1219 x 559 x 2070 mm).
- Includes the 3-HYDRO in-line grinder with dual shaft grinding technology.