Protect Your Pump With A Powerful, Space Saving Monster Grinder
Is your sewer grinder pump running into large objects it just can’t handle? The Monster Industrial 1-HYDRO Open Channel grinder can cut through debris no matter its size, unlike a sewer grinder pump. Protecting a grinder pump and other downstream equipment is simple with a Monster Industrial grinder.
The 1-HYDRO Open-channel grinder is compact, yet tough on solids! It fits into areas with limited space requirements while still providing the necessary power for downstream protection. Two rows of hardened steel cutters rotate slowly and with incredibly high torque to grind large solids that flow through pumps and pipelines into small particles. Our sewer grinders are used by facility managers in thousands of towns and cities, nursing homes and hospitals. They also are used in digester and food waste applications.
- Fits into areas with limited space requirements
- Protects pumps and other downstream equipment by effectively shredding wipes, rags, clothing, plastics, and other tough debris
- Saves electricity due to energy-efficient motors
- Dual-shafted, slow-speed, high-torque grinder easily shreds the toughest debris, including rocks, wood, wipes, hair, clothing, plastic and other debris
- Compact and efficient design allows installation almost anywhere
- Automated monitoring and controls reduce interrupts and optimize grinder performance
- Custom frames for easy installation into wet wells
- Wipes Ready® Technology available which prevents materials from forming long strips and reweaving in the waste stream
- Multiple motor and controller configurations to meet global electrical requirements, including TEFC, IP, etc.
- Immersible and submersible motors are available
- Flow rate is up to 180 gpm (41.4 m3/hr)
- Cutting chamber lengths 25 inches (185 mm)
- 2 hp (1.5 kW) motor standard, 3 or 5 hp (2.2 or 4 kW) motors available options