Equipment Protection With A Space Saving Monster In-line Grinder
The 1-HYDRO In-line Monster grinder provides complete protection for downstream equipment – in a small package. Packed with power, this inline sewage grinder converts the 2, 3 or 5 hp (1.5, 2.2 or 4 kW) motor into a cutting force ready to keep fluids flowing through pumps, valves, centrifuges and heat exchangers. Two rows of sharp, steel cutters rotate slowly and with incredibly high-torque to break down solids in sewage, sludge and slurries. The 1-HYDRO easily bolts into pipeline and can be mounted in any orientation. The 1-HYDRO is and economical solution for lower flow applications. Its small package makes it ideal for protection sewage pumps in office buildings, apartment complexes, resorts and retail centers. It works well in food processing plants protecting systems in waste streams. 1-HYDRO In-line grinders are also found in digester, manure processing and food waste applications to protect processing systems or breakdown feedstocks.
- Protection from damaging solids for pumps, pipes, valves and process equipment.
- Prevents clogs from stringy material like wipes, clothing, and other debris.
- Economical grinder solution for lower flow applications or OEM equipment.
- High cutting force will break down tough solids that clog or damage lesser systems.
- Dual-shafted, slow-speed, high-torque grinder easily shreds the toughest debris, including rocks, wood, plastics and other debris.
- Compact and efficient design allows installation almost anywhere in any orientation.
- Automated PLC Monitoring & Controls reduce interrupts and optimize grinder performance.
- Wipes Ready® Technology available to handle rags, wipes, clothing and more.
- Hardened steel cutters for long life even with high solids loading.
- Various cutter configurations and materials available to optimize the grinder performance for your specific application.
- Flow Rate is up to 550 gpm (125 m3/hr).
- Tungsten carbide mechanical seals with a maximum working pressure of 90 PSI (6 bar).
- Bolts to any pipeline 4”-6” diameter (100-150 mm) with multiple flange options.
- 2 hp (1.5 kW) motor standard, 3 or 5 hp (2.2 or 4 kW) motors available options.