Poultry Offal Separators
Intermittent wash + low pressure = substantial water savings
The IFO minimizes poultry plants costs by maximizing throughput. The high flow headbox combined with the optimized drum increases the fluid removal from offal & feathers. IPEC Secondary Screening Systems have a water saving design with intermittent wash cycles. The IPEC Poultry Drum has a spray wash allowing it to stay clean longer.
- Head box design optimizes screen throughput to minimize overall size rotary drum screen
- Intermittent spray wash reduces water usage to clean drum screens
- Drum filter media optimized for various applications
- Robust design and all stainless steel construction reduces down-time and maintenance costs
- Easy access to all maintenance items
- Higher capture rate compared to conventional moving media screens
Watch to learn more about Poultry Offal Separators!
IPEC Screens are designed to fit your needs. To learn more visit IFO product page.
Click this link to view it in our video library.