Comply with Recreational & Medical Marijuana Regulations for Waste Disposal
While Recreational and Medical Marijuana regulations differ from state to state, one thing remains constant – after cultivation, the marijuana plant waste must be rendered unusable. Monster Industrial Shredders are your resource for cannabis waste disposal to ensure compliance with state cannabis laws. Our industrial shredders take marijuana or hemp plant waste and grind it up, including root balls. Wood chippers clog and break when material is wet or damp! This doesn’t happen with a Monster Industrial Shredder. Whether the material is wet or dry, or still in plastic pots, it can all be fed to the shredder to grind up the material. Replace that noisy gas powered wood chipper with a quiet, electric powerful dual shafted grinder.
Did you know? Failure to meet cannabis laws for marijuana waste disposal can lead to monetary fines up to $15,000 and/or cancellation of license.
Our 3-SHRED can help. Get ahead and take control with a powerful Industrial shredder from JWC Environmental. Our Monster shredders are more powerful than a wood chipper, making meeting cannabis laws for waste disposal completely hassle free.
Know your State’s Regulations.
- A marijuana plant is not considered dangerous unless it has been treated or contaminated with a solvent.
- Marijuana plant waste must be rendered unusable by grinding and incorporating it with other ground materials.
- The resulting mixture must be at least 51% non-marijuana waste by volume.
A Better Alternative to Wood Chipper. JWC Shredders:
- Break up tough objects with a low RPM dual shafted shredder
- Grind wet or dry compostables and non-compostables
- Save labor and energy costs
- Transmit zero gas and exhaust fumes
No matter what you mix the marijuana waste with, to make it unusable (soil, plastic pots, netting, food waste, etc.), our shredder can handle it!
Want to read more?? Click here