JWC Environmental, leading manufacturer of municipal wastewater shredders and screening systems, is pleased to announce the expansion of its distribution network in Australia through five new partnerships.
- Allied Pumps (Perth, WA), Western Australia
- Aquatec Fluid Systems (Shepparton, VIC), Victoria and Queensland
- Global Water Group (Adelaide, SA), South Australia and the Northern Territory
- Netco Pumps (Hobart, TAS), Tasmania
- Q-Max Pumping (Queanbeyan, NSW), New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory
“Waste treatment plants and collections systems are being inundated with tougher, more durable debris than ever before, and this is certainly a global issue,” said Fritz Egger, Asia Pacific sales director for JWC Environmental “We greatly value the partnerships with our distributors and look forward to this expanded opportunity to fully serve the Australian wastewater market.”
Get the full press release here.