Not Every Self Cleaning Automatic Bar Screen is the Same
We only sell the best automatic bar screen and here’s why:
- Reciprocating rake bar screen – one of the most popular types of screens in the industry. Reliable even in challenging applications.
- Explosion Proof Submersible brake motor – allows the screen to have a much lower head room, so it can fit into cramped pump stations or headworks.
- Completely enclosed, all stainless steel – we know odor control is important for our customers, so our automatic Bar Screen Monster is completely enclosed and built from 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Fully assembled – our reciprocating rake bar screens is also one of the easiest to install. The entire Bar Screen Monster arrives assembled, ready to be dropped into the channel, bolted down and start it running.
- Replaceable bar screen segments – the automatic bar screen has individual bars can be removed and replaced if needed
Lear more about the Bar Screen Monster Here
Other Coarse Screening Solutions
JWC Environmental offer several other coarse screening products for municipal wastewater plant headworks including:
- The Chain & Rake Monster – a highly efficient continuously raked bar screen for your headworks, pump stations and storm overflows.
- Static Sidehill Screens – simple and economical screens for solids separation
- Externally Fed Drum Screens – Reliable Self Cleaning Wedgewire drum screens