In a ceremony this morning at the WEFTEC trade show, Rob Sabol was given the Muffy Lifetime Achievement Award by Woodie Chambers, JWC Environmental’s CEO. Rob was honored for his two decades of service to JWC and his long list of product innovations, including upgrades for the Muffin Monster 30004 in-line and 30005 in-channel grinders.
The Muffy Lifetime Achievement Award is given to an employee to recognize a career of outstanding contributions to the company. The list of honorees includes company founders Woodie and his father Joseph, as well as Ron Duecker, JWC’s current President and Rodney Graham, Manager of the Engineered Systems Team.
Rob started in the Engineering Department in 1990 and was promoted to Director of Research and Development in 2004. Rob and his wife have three sons and live in Orange County, California.
Rob’s achievements include:
- Several Muffin Monster® patents
- Channel Monster® single drum patent
- Auger Monster® dewatering segment patent
- Leading the development of the Screenings Washer Monster® and the next generation XE redesign
- Auger Monster XE redesign
- Honey Monster XE septage receiving system redesign
- Rob’s name is on over 30 of JWC’s patents
- Working on or leading the R&D team over the last 20 years developing innovations for the Channel Monster family of high-flow sewage grinders, including models SPA, SPD, SPE, SPF, MS, GTS, AD and the current XD line – 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0
Congratulations Rob on an outstanding job and thank you for your leadership on product innovation!