Industrial Grinders to Reduce Volume and Protect Food and Beverage Processing Equipment
Tough Solids Need a Tough Solution
Food and beverage processing can produce waste with numerous tough solids. These solids can clog pumps and create other problems in production. JWC’s SHRED and HYDRO industrial grinders are used to grind and shred food waste as well as other debris to protect pumps and other process equipment. Our solutions can also be used to reduce the volume of waste and minimize transportation costs in addition to preconditioning raw materials prior to further downstream in-plant processing.
What Can We Grind for You?
JWC is pleased to offer complimentary grind test services in our state-of-the-art Grind Test Facility*. Not sure what particle size you need? Want to be certain your material will shred or grind the way you need it to? Want to see how much volume reduction you can achieve? Let us show you what our grinders can do for you. Contact us to arrange for a grind test, and one of our specialists will work with you to get you the grind that you need. You will receive a detailed written report and video to assure you that the solution meets your desired outcome. We’ll even ship your grind test sample back to you so you can verify the results in person.
- Precondition raw materials prior to downstream processing
- Reduce food waste volume to minimize transportation costs and waste landfill tipping fees
- Precondition tough solids to protect downstream equipment such as pumps
- Grinders and shredders can be easily retrofitted to fit many applications with little or no modification to piping, channel, or power
- Precision is key to success and our solutions are custom engineered for your needs
- Our grind testing facility allows you to try before you buy to assure a successful outcome
- Prepared and packaged foods
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Sugar industry processing
- Beverage processing
- Pet food processing
- Food waste management
- Winery, brewery and distillery
- Meat and poultry rendering
- Seafood processing
For information on wastewater screening solutions for food and beverage processing, visit our IPEC page for information on rotary drum screens.