What Can We Grind for You?
JWC has successfully deployed over 100 customized systems to support the unique needs of our valued hemp and cannabis customers. These applications range from processing for extraction to product destruction post cultivation.
Areas of expertise include:
- Improving extraction yields through custom configurations
- Customized solutions for start-ups through well-established businesses
- How to get operational faster by leveraging grind test capabilities
- Destruction of non-compliant or off-spec product
Request More Information
- Grind up to 1 ton per hour of flowers or trim
- Quickly and efficiently process acres of hemp or cannabis
Grind Full Plants and Tougher Materials
- High cutting forces means our Monsters will shred through the most difficult items
- Easily handles wet or dry materials
Replace Noisy and Dusty Hammer Mills
- Low speed operations means less dust creating losses or health and safety concerns
- Quiet operation due to powerful electric motors
Customize for Exact Process Requirements
- We work with you to make sure particle size is ideal for your extraction process
- Steel cutters hardened to 45-52 Rockwell
- Heavy duty industrial components and construction
- Automated controls, monitoring and safety systems
Meeting state plant waste disposal laws
Plant waste disposal laws usually require that plant waste must be rendered unusable and unrecognizable by grinding and incorporating it with other ground materials. The resulting mixture must be at least 51% waste by volume. No matter what you mix the plant waste with, to make it unusable and unrecognizable (soil, plastic pots, netting, food waste, cardboard, etc.), our shredder can handle it!
Grinding for CBD Hemp Oil Extraction
Regardless of the CBD oil extraction method the first critical step will be the sourcing and preparation of the hemp from which the CBD oils will be extracted. Depending the desired end extracts the source hemp may just be flowers and trim or it could be complete stalk material. JWC’s Monster Industrial shredders can play an integral role in getting the source hemp ready for CBD oil extraction.