Reduce Waste & Protect Equipment
JWC grinders can help you improve the efficiency of your plant. Whether you need to reduce transportation costs, minimize equipment downtime or improve the efficiency of rendering, JWC grinders can help.
Our grinders are designed specifically to meet the requirements of your specific application and goals!
JWC grinders have been helping food & beverage processing plants reduce their waste volume and minimize downtime for over 40 years.
Request a Quote
Reduce Waste, Protect Equipment, and Improve Efficiency
All JWC Industrial grinders have two rows of sharp, steel cutters that rotate slowly and with incredibly high torque to turn large troublesome solids into small pieces.
Our grinders have two basic configurations:
The SHRED series is available with hoppers and stands configured to your specific needs. They can handle wet or dry material reducing its volume and creating a uniform feedstock for further processing.
The HYDRO series is easily installed into existing pipelines or wet wells ready to protect downstream equipment from troublesome solids, minimizing downtime and maintenance costs.
Up to 50% volume reduction
• Minimizes transportation costs by reducing the number of trips needed to haul away waste to rendering plants
• Specially designed cutters easily grind feather offal, meat offal, even bones down to size
Minimize System Downtime
• Protect pumps and other sensitive downstream equipment by grinding tough solids down to size
• Ground up solids flow harmlessly through downstream equipment preventing clogs or other damage
Improve System Efficiency
• Our slow-speed, high-torque grinders quietly and efficiently grind through the toughest solids, including bones!
• Improve system efficiency for rendering with uniform feedstock
Volume Reduction, Equipment Protection
Food and beverage processing can produce waste with numerous tough solids. These solids can clog pumps and create other problems in production. JWC’s SHRED and HYDRO industrial grinders can be used to grind up food waste as well as other debris to protect pumps and other process equipment. Grinding can also be used to reduce the volume of waste and minimize transportation costs.